From April to September 2019, a 26-episode anime television series adaption created by Ufotable aired in Japan. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba â The Movie: Mugen Train, the sequel film, was released in October 2020 and went on to become the highest-grossing anime film and Japanese film of all time. From October 2021 to February 2022, a second season of the anime series aired, covering the "Mugen Train" arc shown in the film in seven episodes and the "Entertainment District" storyline from the manga in eleven episodes. A third season based on the "Swordsmith Village" story arc has been announced. The manga has approximately 150 million copies in circulation, including digital versions, as of February 2021, making it the seventh best-selling manga series of all time. Both the manga and the anime adaptation have gotten positive reviews. The anime series has won multiple accolades and is widely regarded as one of the greatest of the decade. In 2020, the Demon Slayer series was predicted to produce 1 trillion ($8.75 billion) in yearly sales revenue, making it one of the highest-grossing media franchises of all time.
Funimation will release Demon Slayer Season 2 English Dub (Mugen Train Arc).
Funimation announced on Thursday that it would release all seven English-dubbed episodes of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Mugen Train Arc, Part 1 of Season 2. The episodes will premiere on Friday, January 21st, according to the release. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Mugen Train Arc is a seven-episode adaptation of the Mugen Train film that began on October 10.
After eleven fantastic episodes, Demon Slayer Season 2 has come to a conclusion; nevertheless, the English dub of the most current season has just recently began to air. The dub version of one episode has already been made available to the public, and fans can expect to see the English version of Episode 2 this week. Demon Slayer, an anime series developed by Ufotable, has established a standard for all future anime series. The animation in Entertainment District Arc is nothing short of fantastic, and so is the tale. As a result, it is not surprising that millions of anime fans are upset to find that the anime will not return for at least 1.5 years with Swordsmith Village Arc, which is now in development.
In the meanwhile, viewers may look forward to a third season of the show, which has been confirmed. Although no release date for the next season has been confirmed, it has been reported that it will be addressing the Swordsmith Village arc, which will have two new major Hashira at the heart of the action this time around. Haruo Sotozaki has been announced as the upcoming season's director at studio ufotable, while Akira Matsushima will return to create the new characters. What are your thoughts? So far, how do you like the English dub for Demon Slayer's second season? How do you feel about the new cast members? Let us know what you think about it in the comments! You may also contact me directly on Twitter @Valdezology regarding all things animation and other great stuff!
Demon Slayer Cast English Dub
A
t
w
e
n
t
y
-
s
I
x
e
p
I
s
o
d
e
a
n
I
m
e
t
e
l
e
v
I
s
I
o
n
s
e
r
I
e
s
a
d
a
p
t
a
t
I
o
n
p
r
o
d
u
c
e
d
b
y
U
f
o
t
a
b
l
e
a
I
r
e
d
I
n
J
a
p
a
n
f
r
o
m
A
p
r
I
l
t
o
S
e
p
t
e
m
b
e
r
2
0
1
9
.
A
s
e
q
u
e
l
f
I
l
m
,
D
e
m
o
n
S
l
a
y
e
r
:
K
I
m
e
t
s
u
n
o
Y
a
I
b
a
â
T
h
e
M
o
v
I
e
:
M
u
g
e
n
T
r
a
I
n
,
w
a
s
r
e
l
e
a
s
e
d
I
n
O
c
t
o
b
e
r
2
0
2
0
a
n
d
b
e
c
a
m
e
t
h
e
h
I
g
h
e
s
t
-
g
r
o
s
s
I
n
g
a
n
I
m
e
f
I
l
m
a
n
d
J
a
p
a
n
e
s
e
f
I
l
m
o
f
a
l
l
t
I
m
e
.
A
s
e
c
o
n
d
s
e
a
s
o
n
o
f
t
h
e
a
n
I
m
e
s
e
r
I
e
s
,
r
e
a
d
a
p
t
I
n
g
t
h
e
"
M
u
g
e
n
T
r
a
I
n
"
a
r
c
s
e
e
n
I
n
t
h
e
f
I
l
m
I
n
s
e
v
e
n
e
p
I
s
o
d
e
s
,
a
n
d
c
o
v
e
r
I
n
g
t
h
e
"
E
n
t
e
r
t
a
I
n
m
e
n
t
D
I
s
t
r
I
c
t
"
a
r
c
f
r
o
m
t
h
e
m
a
n
g
a
I
n
e
l
e
v
e
n
e
p
I
s
o
d
e
s
,
a
I
r
e
d
f
r
o
m
O
c
t
o
b
e
r
2
0
2
1
t
o
F
e
b
r
u
a
r
y
2
0
2
2
.
A
t
h
I
r
d
s
e
a
s
o
n
c
o
v
e
r
I
n
g
t
h
e
"
S
w
o
r
d
s
m
I
t
h
V
I
l
l
a
g
e
"
a
r
c
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
a
n
n
o
u
n
c
e
d
.
A
s
o
f
F
e
b
r
u
a
r
y
2
0
2
1
,
t
h
e
m
a
n
g
a
h
a
d
o
v
e
r
1
5
0
m
I
l
l
I
o
n
c
o
p
I
e
s
I
n
c
I
r
c
u
l
a
t
I
o
n
,
I
n
c
l
u
d
I
n
g
d
I
g
I
t
a
l
v
e
r
s
I
o
n
s
,
m
a
k
I
n
g
I
t
t
h
e
n
I
n
t
h
b
e
s
t
-
s
e
l
l
I
n
g
m
a
n
g
a
s
e
r
I
e
s
o
f
a
l
l
t
I
m
e
.
B
o
t
h
t
h
e
m
a
n
g
a
a
n
d
I
t
s
a
n
I
m
e
a
d
a
p
t
a
t
I
o
n
h
a
v
e
r
e
c
e
I
v
e
d
c
r
I
t
I
c
a
l
a
c
c
l
a
I
m
.
T
h
e
a
n
I
m
e
s
e
r
I
e
s
h
a
s
r
e
c
e
I
v
e
d
n
u
m
e
r
o
u
s
a
w
a
r
d
s
a
n
d
I
s
c
o
n
s
I
d
e
r
e
d
o
n
e
o
f
t
h
e
b
e
s
t
a
n
I
m
e
o
f
t
h
e
2
0
1
0
s
.
I
n
2
0
2
0
,
t
h
e
D
e
m
o
n
S
l
a
y
e
r
f
r
a
n
c
h
I
s
e
g
e
n
e
r
a
t
e
d
a
n
e
s
t
I
m
a
t
e
d
a
n
n
u
a
l
s
a
l
e
s
r
e
v
e
n
u
e
o
f
Â¥
1
t
r
I
l
l
I
o
n
(
$
8
.
7
5
b
I
l
l
I
o
n
)
,
b
e
c
o
m
I
n
g
o
n
e
o
f
t
h
e
h
I
g
h
e
s
t
-
g
r
o
s
s
I
n
g
m
e
d
I
a
f
r
a
n
c
h
I
s
e
s
o
f
a
l
l
t
I
m
e
.
D
e
m
o
n
S
l
a
y
e
r
S
e
a
s
o
n
2
E
n
g
l
I
s
h
D
u
b
(
M
u
g
e
n
T
r
a
I
n
A
r
c
)
T
o
R
e
l
e
a
s
e
O
n
F
u
n
I
m
a
t
I
o
n
F
u
n
I
m
a
t
I
o
n
,
o
n
T
h
u
r
s
d
a
y
,
a
n
n
o
u
n
c
e
d
t
h
a
t
I
t
w
I
l
l
s
t
r
e
a
m
a
l
l
s
e
v
e
n
E
n
g
l
I
s
h
-
d
u
b
b
e
d
e
p
I
s
o
d
e
s
o
f
t
h
e
D
e
m
o
n
S
l
a
y
e
r
:
K
I
m
e
t
s
u
n
o
Y
a
I
b
a
M
u
g
e
n
T
r
a
I
n
A
r
c
,
w
h
I
c
h
I
s
P
a
r
t
1
o
f
t
h
e
s
e
c
o
n
d
s
e
a
s
o
n
.
A
c
c
o
r
d
I
n
g
t
o
t
h
e
a
n
n
o
u
n
c
e
m
e
n
t
,
t
h
e
e
p
I
s
o
d
e
s
a
r
e
s
l
a
t
e
d
t
o
a
I
r
o
n
F
r
I
d
a
y
,
J
a
n
u
a
r
y
2
1
.
D
e
m
o
n
S
l
a
y
e
r
:
K
I
m
e
t
s
u
n
o
Y
a
I
b
a
M
u
g
e
n
T
r
a
I
n
A
r
c
I
s
a
s
e
v
e
n
-
e
p
I
s
o
d
e
a
r
c
t
h
a
t
a
d
a
p
t
s
t
h
e
M
u
g
e
n
T
r
a
I
n
f
I
l
m
,
a
n
d
I
t
p
r
e
m
I
e
r
e
d
o
n
O
c
t
o
b
e
r
1
0
.
D
e
m
o
n
S
l
a
y
e
r
S
e
a
s
o
n
2
h
a
s
c
o
m
e
t
o
a
n
e
n
d
a
f
t
e
r
e
l
e
v
e
n
I
n
c
r
e
d
I
b
l
e
e
p
I
s
o
d
e
s
;
h
o
w
e
v
e
r
,
t
h
e
E
n
g
l
I
s
h
d
u
b
o
f
t
h
e
m
o
s
t
r
e
c
e
n
t
s
e
a
s
o
n
h
a
s
o
n
l
y
r
e
c
e
n
t
l
y
b
e
g
u
n
t
o
b
e
b
r
o
a
d
c
a
s
t
.
A
l
r
e
a
d
y
,
t
h
e
d
u
b
v
e
r
s
I
o
n
o
f
o
n
e
e
p
I
s
o
d
e
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
m
a
d
e
a
v
a
I
l
a
b
l
e
t
o
t
h
e
p
u
b
l
I
c
,
a
n
d
t
h
I
s
w
e
e
k
,
f
a
n
s
c
a
n
l
o
o
k
f
o
r
w
a
r
d
t
o
s
e
e
I
n
g
t
h
e
E
n
g
l
I
s
h
v
e
r
s
I
o
n
o
f
E
p
I
s
o
d
e
2
.
D
e
m
o
n
S
l
a
y
e
r
,
a
n
a
n
I
m
e
s
e
r
I
e
s
p
r
o
d
u
c
e
d
b
y
U
f
o
t
a
b
l
e
,
h
a
s
s
e
t
a
p
r
e
c
e
d
e
n
t
f
o
r
a
l
l
u
p
c
o
m
I
n
g
a
n
I
m
e
s
e
r
I
e
s
.
A
n
I
m
a
t
I
o
n
I
n
E
n
t
e
r
t
a
I
n
m
e
n
t
D
I
s
t
r
I
c
t
A
r
c
I
s
n
o
t
h
I
n
g
s
h
o
r
t
o
f
s
p
e
c
t
a
c
u
l
a
r
,
a
n
d
t
h
e
s
t
o
r
y
l
I
n
e
I
s
n
o
e
x
c
e
p
t
I
o
n
.
T
h
u
s
,
I
t
â
s
n
o
s
u
r
p
r
I
s
e
t
h
a
t
m
I
l
l
I
o
n
s
o
f
a
n
I
m
e
f
a
n
s
a
r
e
d
I
s
a
p
p
o
I
n
t
e
d
t
o
l
e
a
r
n
t
h
a
t
t
h
e
y
w
I
l
l
h
a
v
e
t
o
w
a
I
t
a
t
l
e
a
s
t
1
.
5
y
e
a
r
s
f
o
r
t
h
e
a
n
I
m
e
t
o
r
e
t
u
r
n
w
I
t
h
S
w
o
r
d
s
m
I
t
h
V
I
l
l
a
g
e
A
r
c
,
w
h
I
c
h
I
s
c
u
r
r
e
n
t
l
y
I
n
p
r
o
d
u
c
t
I
o
n
.
A
s
f
o
r
f
a
n
s
w
a
I
t
I
n
g
f
o
r
n
e
w
e
p
I
s
o
d
e
s
,
a
t
h
I
r
d
s
e
a
s
o
n
o
f
t
h
e
s
e
r
I
e
s
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
a
n
n
o
u
n
c
e
d
t
o
b
e
I
n
t
h
e
w
o
r
k
s
a
s
w
e
l
l
.
A
l
t
h
o
u
g
h
I
t
h
a
s
y
e
t
t
o
c
o
n
f
I
r
m
a
r
e
l
e
a
s
e
d
a
t
e
f
o
r
t
h
e
n
e
w
s
e
a
s
o
n
,
I
t
w
a
s
r
e
v
e
a
l
e
d
t
h
a
t
I
t
w
I
l
l
b
e
t
a
c
k
l
I
n
g
t
h
e
S
w
o
r
d
s
m
I
t
h
V
I
l
l
a
g
e
a
r
c
t
h
a
t
f
e
a
t
u
r
e
s
t
w
o
n
e
w
m
a
I
n
H
a
s
h
I
r
a
a
t
t
h
e
c
e
n
t
e
r
o
f
t
h
e
a
c
t
I
o
n
t
h
I
s
t
I
m
e
a
r
o
u
n
d
.
H
a
r
u
o
S
o
t
o
z
a
k
I
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
c
o
n
f
I
r
m
e
d
a
s
t
h
e
d
I
r
e
c
t
o
r
f
o
r
t
h
e
n
e
w
s
e
a
s
o
n
a
t
s
t
u
d
I
o
u
f
o
t
a
b
l
e
,
a
n
d
A
k
I
r
a
M
a
t
s
u
s
h
I
m
a
w
I
l
l
b
e
r
e
t
u
r
n
I
n
g
t
o
p
r
o
v
I
d
e
t
h
e
n
e
w
c
h
a
r
a
c
t
e
r
d
e
s
I
g
n
s
.
W
h
a
t
d
o
y
o
u
t
h
I
n
k
?
A
r
e
y
o
u
l
I
k
I
n
g
t
h
e
E
n
g
l
I
s
h
d
u
b
f
o
r
D
e
m
o
n
S
l
a
y
e
r
'
s
s
e
c
o
n
d
s
e
a
s
o
n
s
o
f
a
r
?
H
o
w
a
r
e
y
o
u
l
I
k
I
n
g
t
h
e
n
e
w
c
a
s
t
a
d
d
I
t
I
o
n
s
?
L
e
t
u
s
k
n
o
w
a
l
l
o
f
y
o
u
r
t
h
o
u
g
h
t
s
a
b
o
u
t
I
t
I
n
t
h
e
c
o
m
m
e
n
t
s
!
Y
o
u
c
a
n
e
v
e
n
r
e
a
c
h
o
u
t
t
o
m
e
d
I
r
e
c
t
l
y
a
b
o
u
t
a
l
l
t
h
I
n
g
s
a
n
I
m
a
t
e
d
a
n
d
o
t
h
e
r
c
o
o
l
s
t
u
f
f
@
V
a
l
d
e
z
o
l
o
g
y
o
n
T
w
I
t
t
e
r
!















