VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Search This Blog

https://www.idblanter.com/search/label/Template
https://www.idblanter.com

Report Abuse

About Me

Bludwawasuan
Visit profile

Popular Posts

Anime Male Clothes Drawing Reference

Okay, so someone asked for a k-kissing lesson, and here it is.:) Please, once again, do not be disheartened if it does not work for you. There must be simpler methods! This is how I like to do things.:D Remember, I'm not a skilled manga artist, so if anything seems off, please let me know.:) Best wishes! I hope that is useful. >3

Another expression that a bad anime/manga character is likely to exhibit is one of scheming/plotting. When they are confident in the success of their goals, they might make this expression. To create a cunning expression, lift the inner ends of the brows slightly and draw the eyes staring down with the upper eyelids down. Draw the mouth with a grin (tooth visible) and a suggestion of the divide between the top and bottom rows of teeth once again. These will make the smile seem less pleasant and more akin to a grin.

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment